Do you remember that I was taking a cooking course last year? It was over last December. I’d like to show you several pictures that I haven’t uploaded yet.
The menu of the day : Au gratin potato / Sliced pork / Chicken dumplings soup / Baked apples
I’d like to introduce a baked apples recipe before apple season is over. (Has the season already finished?) This is very easy and delicious. Try it.
- 2 apples
- 3-4 table spoons raisins
- Your favorite alcohol
- 2 table spoons lemon juice
- 2 table spoons butter
- 4 table spoons granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon powder
- 1 cup red wine
- 2 table spoons maple syrup
- 2 table spoons granulated sugar
- Dip the raisins in your favorite alcohol in advance.
- Cut an apple in half. Remove (dig out) cores using a spoon. Sprinkle lemon juice over the apples. Fill raisins in the holes.
- Place apples in a baking pan. Put granulated sugar, cinnamon powder, and butter over the apples.
- Add ingredient B in the baking pan. Preheated oven to 180-200°C and bake for about 40-50 minutes.
- Pour wine syrup in the pan on the top of the baked apples.