I received a comment from outforalonglunch right after I came back from Hawaii. She nominated me for the Liebster Award! This is the second time I got this award. Thanks a lot, outforalonglunch. Her blog is filled with interesting stories and pictures of food. Why don’t you take a look! Out For a Long Lunch I’d like to join the award and answer her questions. The logo is different from the last one.
Let me quote the rule from her blog.
“Liebster is an loving German term and that mean ‘sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome’.
The Liebster Award is kind of a pay-it-forward blogger award. The rules are: If you receive one you must answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who awarded it to you, list 11 random facts about yourself, and then come up with your own 11 questions for the 11 bloggers you choose to bestow the award upon.
The Liebster Award is a clayton’s award, meaning there is no real award. It’s existence is merely for fun and a way of discovering new blogs.”
Do you think it a tough assignment? Take it easy. Enjoy it.
Outforalonglunch had asked me the following questions and my responses are:
1. Why are you blogging? It’s fun to have communication with people on the net. Also blogging stimulates my life.
2. What is your favourite cuisine? There are too many to choose one.
3. If you could have one wish, what would it be? Please keep disease away from me until the end of my life.
4. You have 10 bucks. What do you do with it? I buy chocolate bars “MilkyWay”, which aren’t sold in Japan.
5. What’s your favorite childhood memory? What I played a lot in the park near my house.
6. What is your proudest moment? hmm What I gave birth to my kids.
7. If you could do it all over, what would you be doing right now in your life? I would live a mundane life as it is now.
8. What can you not live without? dancing and singing
9. Name a thing you would not eat (not because of religious reasons), even if someone pay you lots of money to eat it.What’s your favorite site/book/thing you share with people? I would eat anything if I can get big money, but it should be edible. My favorite site now is “Utasuki” karaoke social networking service. I’ll write about it later.
10. If you are given the chance to launch your own perfume, with a condition that it is going to smell like food, what flavor is the main chord going to be? fruit flavor, something like oranges or pineapples.
11. If you are a contestant in a cooking pageant – is there one? – and you have to cook something that represents yourself, what would it be? That is a difficult question. Sushi? because it can be arranged as I like.
11 Random Facts About Me
- Dancing and singing are the center of my life now.
- I take several dance lessons at a health club.
- My favorite dance lessons are hip hop and flamenco now.
- I’m practicing rap songs.
- I want to snorkel in Okinawa next summer.
- I have my hair dyed by henna.
- I have many cooking books, but my cooking is the same routine.
- Two hamsters became my family members this month.
- I saw the movie “Now You See Me” last week. It was not bad, but I thought the leading role was miscast.
- I saw the movie “Song for Marion(UK)””Unfinished Song(USA)” last month, which was nice.
- I usually listen to music when I can’t sleep.
Drum rolls for my nominees, please!
- かっち & minico
My questions for my nominees
- What is the thing that you have the most fun doing?
- What is the thing that you feel the most boring?
- What is your favorite site/thing you want to share with people?
- Are there any movies that you recommend?
- Are there any music that you recommend?
- Why did you start blogging?
- How long do you sleep every night?
- How long are you all right without internet?
- How do you want to be in ten years?
- What do you think was the year’s biggest news? What was your year’s biggest news?
- Do you have a pet?
I hope my Nominees accept this award, and pass it on if time allows.
Here is the article in my Japanese blog.