The last time I nominated bloggers for The Liebster Award. Today I’d like to nominate for The Versatile Blogger Award.
I received this award from Sharifah at the end of 2012. Thank you so much, Sharifah. Her blog isBUILDING BRIDGES. As its name suggests, her blog is bridging of cultures. Some of the rules for accepting Versatile Blogger Award are:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Share seven things about yourself.
- Nominate up to 15 fellow bloggers.
- Add the Versatile Blog Award logo on your blog post.
I chose the right persons for”versatile”. The list includes Japanese again to spread this award in Japan. My nominees for the Versatile Blogger Award(in no particular order):
- Hikari Tennyo
- Patric Latter
- Stephan Kelly
Seven things about myself:
- My New Year’s resolution is to do muscle training.
- The thickness of my arms is different. Because I used to play tennis.
- I often borrow books and CDs from a library.
- While I haven’t spent a lot on clothes, I ‘ve spent a lot on trips.
- The next travel destination will be Hawaii. I’ve never been there.
- I want to live a long healthy life over 100 years. My grandmother died at the age of 106.
- I recently bought T-shirts.